Just had the email from Easyjet

uncle fester

Our investigation found that your name, email address, and travel details were accessed for the easyJet flights or easyJet holidays you booked between 17th October 2019 and 4th March 2020. Your passport and credit card details were not accessed, however information including where you were travelling from and to, your departure date, booking reference number, the booking date and the value of the booking were accessed

that's almost 6 months FFS - not very reassuring I must say - haven't noticed anything untoward on cards and have changed passwords etc not sure what much more I can do

Our investigation found that your name, email address, and travel details were accessed for the easyJet flights or easyJet holidays you booked between 17th October 2019 and 4th March 2020. Your passport and credit card details were not accessed, however information including where you were travelling from and to, your departure date, booking reference number, the booking date and the value of the booking were accessed

that's almost 6 months FFS - not very reassuring I must say - haven't noticed anything untoward on cards and have changed passwords etc not sure what much more I can do
You couldn't give me your mothers maiden name could you?

I've had an email to say my name, address, email, flight details WERE accessed.

Not a lot I can do!

I've had an email to say my name, address, email, flight details WERE accessed.

Not a lot I can do!

Same here. But, frankly, I'm scratching my head as to how that info could be used to exploit either you or me. I dislike it that hackers have got my e-mail, but I'm not going to open up anything that I don't recognise, anyway. And I wouldn't so much as think of giving away bank details in an e-mail, to anyone whatsoever. And if they've got that info about names and addresses for nine million people, well, where do they even start?

I received an E-mail today from Nortonolifelock. Beachmale alert Easyjet.

I've not opened it because I'm not locked into Norton motorbikes, I hate beach life, and I've never flown with Easyjet.

Dunno know where it came from, but it's a scam of some kind from some lowlife.

Same here. But, frankly, I'm scratching my head as to how that info could be used to exploit either you or me. I dislike it that hackers have got my e-mail, but I'm not going to open up anything that I don't recognise, anyway. And I wouldn't so much as think of giving away bank details in an e-mail, to anyone whatsoever. And if they've got that info about names and addresses for nine million people, well, where do they even start?

Only thing I could think is that they know when you're away so they rob your house?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.