United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on the LiVARpool thread to confirm that we are still champions and I am just coming on here to check the Raggies a 'Massively' in debt, hang on a minute.....

Yes they are , Yay.

Reactions: mat
But.. but.. but, I keep being told that they are the biggest club I the world, backed by trillions of fans and have players who are sprinkled with magic dust, such as The Face, Beans, Beans, Beans, Rolo, The Welsh Diver, Igloo, Piranha and Fred to name but a few..

All local lads who understand what it means to pull on the red shirt and run around a bit..

Players if sold (which club is Bruce managing at the moment.?) would not only wipe their debt off at a stroke but would provide a war chest for the Paperboy fit enough to blow any top tier Div 2 club out of the water when bidding for Forest Green's up and coming, 32 year old, 9 goal a season centre forward..

All true I'm afraid as the club is underpinned by a CEO who has told the world that they can do things in the transfer market that others can only dream of doing..

Corners turned, roof fixed, Rashys back healed now the ten players he's been constantly carrying have been removed and the Dabber is now up to full fitness and is throwing some serious shapes out..

One of the best pieces of news though is that the rags medical officer has confirmed that due to the suspension in play, the best goalie in world football has for the first time been declared 100% fit as his net rash has completely cleared up..!

Finally, with ex finance guru David (something smells fishy) Gill now working under cover at UEFA, the rags are guaranteed to qualify for the Chumps League every season..

Finish outside the top 4.?

No problem, we'll ban some team and get you in..

Rumour has it though that Mr (fishy) Gill has his own problems to contend with, like a rather large net that is rapidly closing in on him..

To sum up, I can conclude that they're basically fcuked and it's only a matter of time before the Glaziers squeeze the last penny out of them and then bulldoze the entire site and flog it to Aldi for them to build their new distribution centre..

It all makes perfect sense to me..!
:-)

Their debt is always the same, about £500m. They're not paying it back. Net debt is that total debt minus any cash they have in the bank at the time. So that changes all the time. Net debt of £427m means they had about £70m in the bank on 31st March (assuming their total debt is £500m).

But since then they will have paid at least that in wages, with very little revenue. So they'll be in overdraft now or very soon. And then they'll have to pay transfer installments in July/August plus have to refund season ticket holders (another £25m at a guess). If the season doesn't get going soon, they're going be heading towards the rocks because their owners ain't bailing then out.

Saudi Prince will buy them with not a single mention of Human rights and in the same week FFP will be scrapped to coincide with them breaking world transfer records.

They have zero worries about going bust mate.

The sheikh should buy up their debt then close them down, raze old toilet to the ground sanitize the land it sat on then build a big fuck off tower block on it, leave it empty its what the Manchester area needs another empty tower block! By the time one of the sheikh's missus has tea on the table he could have the cash ready to go !

The sheikh should buy up their debt then close them down, raze old toilet to the ground sanitize the land it sat on then build a big fuck off tower block on it, leave it empty its what the Manchester area needs another empty tower block! By the time one of the sheikh's missus has tea on the table he could have the cash ready to go !
And in a delicious irony, the building project is managed by Ratboy.

I like to see the posts on this United thread keep increasing so that it keeps well in front of the Liverpool thread,particularly whilst the Lpool thread is temporarily suspended.
As others have previously stated on here,Liverpool and their fans have become a pain in the arse,but only for the last couple of seasons.
Times that couple of seasons by 25 and you will have an idea of how long I have suffered banter and general piss taking from United fans of all ages.
It warms the cockles of my heart to see "The Mighty Reds" become also rans in the space of a few short years.
+1....much more relevant than a like.

And in a delicious irony, the building project is managed by Ratboy.
Assuming the new building is a hotel,
Phil the face could be at the front desk - customer facing...
Phil the face as the face at reception what a welcome that would be!! So if he is on reception who would fill the role of concierge?
Having considered the question carefully, I am leaning towards Ewar Woowar as concierge. Either him or Wio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.