Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A point everyone ignores. It's laughable to note. Aguero brain fart and 2 Ederson errors is why we lost. Best City player on the park.

But hey, let's draw correlation facts instead of the truth. His hustle has gone up 2 notched too by the way.
Even the free kick he gave away was a good tackle.

Ilkay Gundogan: “It’s an extraordinary situation right now and extraordinary situations need extraordinary solutions. We see ourselves as top players and a top club and this is a chance for us to show that and deal with the situation as well as possible..."

“It’s about when everything starts again but it doesn’t start when we are back in training (at the club), it has already started, that is how we should see it, so that we can play in all these things and be ready for every competition.”

“I feel I am still privileged in this difficult time and I had to help people who were struggling. We got in touch with people over there (Germany), the local football club (SVG Birgden-Langbroich-Schierwaldenrath)..."

"...the federation (Middle Rhine FA), medical clinics and we found a solution where we were able to help people. It was mostly people a little older who cannot go to the supermarket and amateur players helped take them what they needed..."

"Also for people in clinics, especially (those working) in intensive care - we can’t appreciate enough what they are doing. We're thankful, we have a home, food, people that love us. In this situation we have to try give something back.” [via
@5liveSport

Ilkay Gundogan: “It’s an extraordinary situation right now and extraordinary situations need extraordinary solutions. We see ourselves as top players and a top club and this is a chance for us to show that and deal with the situation as well as possible..."

“It’s about when everything starts again but it doesn’t start when we are back in training (at the club), it has already started, that is how we should see it, so that we can play in all these things and be ready for every competition.”

“I feel I am still privileged in this difficult time and I had to help people who were struggling. We got in touch with people over there (Germany), the local football club (SVG Birgden-Langbroich-Schierwaldenrath)..."

"...the federation (Middle Rhine FA), medical clinics and we found a solution where we were able to help people. It was mostly people a little older who cannot go to the supermarket and amateur players helped take them what they needed..."

"Also for people in clinics, especially (those working) in intensive care - we can’t appreciate enough what they are doing. We're thankful, we have a home, food, people that love us. In this situation we have to try give something back.” [via
@5liveSport
Why limit who can read your posts??

Gundog’s my guilty pleasure. I’ve missed watching his perfect first touch and metronomic passes. Even the bloke sat behind me moaning that he doesn’t play a 60 yd Hollywood thru ball every time he gets possession can’t dull my enjoyment.

Look at Gundogan key pass for Sterling, he is the best at those passes ( Pre assists)

I recall one day when he had 5-6 of these passes (including over the top ones), was probably the best player in the team and first thing I saw when I came to this thread is that he was shit that game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.