UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a horrible feeling EUFA have something that City are not aware of. To be hacked once is poor but twice is piss poor.

nope it’s very simple what we’re being accused of , we just have to prove in court the sponsorship deals / the books haven’t been Tampered with , the club firmly believe they have all the evidence to support this.

For Speigel broke the Ronaldo rape story. They published the existence of the NDA and they interviewed his accuser before football leaks, and then they exposed and published the questionaire his lawyers made him fill out where he said he raped her.

So to say the didnt fixate on it is completely wrong. Without them, there is no story.
You are right. Der Spiegel did break the Ronaldo rape story. I suppose what I am trying to say is that the anti-City story seemed to get much more traction than almost anything else leaked. I think there were also stories about Pogba's salary and Wayne Rooney's image rights but they seemed to just be 24-hour wonders. The UK media couldn't wait to get their hooks into City.
It wasn't Footy Leaks but another story that received little coverage was when Jose Mourinho got a suspended jail sentence for tax evasion. The offences happened when he was manager at Real Madrid and the sentence happened while he was in charge at United. Two of the world's biggest clubs but very little coverage. The UK press covered it for a couple of days then stopped. Now it has been airbrushed out of history.

Both agree we should be okay, just for different reasons.

PB is suggesting we have a tonne of shit on them and that certain high ranking officials are well in the shit.

I like PB, but I can't see what he's seeing on this one

In fact it seems a little tin foil hat.

We’ve been the whipping boys for years when it comes to facing charges. Fair enough, we might have something on them, but as serious as their officials being led off in handcuffs? Can’t see it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.