UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravado, in my interpretation here, was about our lack of awareness of what we were putting in writing at a very senior level.

That stuff should have been done in phone calls etc, especially since it seems our IT firewall was still under license from the Swales era.

Did these emails show everything or were some of them blacked out in parts by the hacker?

My view too. I’m not digging out the well respected posters who’ve promulgated the notion on here based on what they’ve been told, because they’re clearly posting in good faith, but us having a secret dossier of wrong doings that will bring our enemies to their knees when released? I just think it sounds like wishful thinking at best and complete bollocks at worst. Manna for the masses.
Yeah, can’t really see it myself either tbh. Presumably it wouldn’t have any impact on the CAS hearing anyway.

As far as I'm aware and stand to be corrected, UEFA instigated the case, investigated the case, judged on the case , and passed sentence. No matter who how high standing the judge was, he worked for UEFA.
They did and that seems like one angle we’re going to pursue.

However, there is though at least a degree of seemingly proper regulatory process from a pretty high standing law professional that has decided we’re guilty of the charges.

My main point is that there is, away from the briefings, a real hurdle for us to get over. Gill etc weren’t the ones eventually deciding our dossier didn’t stack up. Maybe we never submitted it in its entirety? If we did, there was a qualified guy of seemingly high standing and that shouldn’t be discounted. This is a forum for debate and I put that out to debate.

I, probably like any City fan on here, hope our key lawyers pick that case apart. All I wanted to do was say there is a case to answer, which is why we’re at CAS.

I really hope our guys are better than him and their lawyers... But UEFA will be hiring decent lawyers too.

Bravado, in my interpretation here, was about our lack of awareness of what we were putting in writing at a very senior level.

That stuff should have been done in phone calls etc, especially since it seems our IT firewall was still under license from the Swales era.

Unfortunately we are the culprits in this shit show due to lack of due diligence. Allowing internal emails to be accessed is inexcusable imo.

The very same judge which was pissed with Uefa for letting Paris off the hook, so decided to make sure we were found guilty.
Maybe, maybe not.

Pretty subjective.

I’d expect a guy of that standing to be at least relatively rational in his his decisions.

We have a case to answer that’s going before a group of very qualified legal professionals. We’ve got together a bunch of what looks like the best to fight our corner. We’ll need them because we’re appealing against pretty strong findings, almost unprecedented.

I’m sure we’ve got some great points. I’m also pretty convinced UEFA do too. It’ll probably come down to a few core issues that are very grey in interpretation. I hope we’re on the right side of that grey.

Here’s hoping you’re right, or your sources are.

You know after what I’ve seen over the last few years I don’t believe the Dippers haven’t broken the rules, it’s in the DNA of FSG to circumvent the rules & they’ve taken advantage of any faux outrage if accused. They have the traditional media & social media eating out of the palms of their hands.

we know they hacked & promoted for systematically cheating.

we know FSG have done it in baseball.

we know they organised & encouraged the attack on our coach to take advantage.

they organised a hate campaign against Sterling.

they have organised alliances with other clubs & written & met with UEFA & EPL to punish us.

they are allowed special interviews with perspective CEOs of EPL.

Now I don’t know what PB has but I’ve seen with my own eyes;

Extra ordinary refereeing decisions in UEFA & EPL.

Extra ordinary VAR decisions in EPL.

questionable relationships with Roma.

incredible energy levels with a small squad.

Board members on every committee.

Questionable financial reporting (FFP)

I just can’t believe there isn’t illegal activities that we know about in this cess-pit of football.

so I’ll say it again I want a shit storm of shame blowing over every condescending Dipper that I’ve had to listen to. I want them back in their box.

I’d love nothing more myself. I just don’t think a secret bombshell dossier assembled over however long (and presumably pre-dating Der Spiegelgate) is particularly plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.