Balotelli only Italian to win premier league medal

Xhavenjoe

Was watching motd just now and saw Cudicini playing in goal.I assumed he had won a premier league winners medal but when I checked it out realised that Balotelli is the only Italian to have done this. This is in contrast to italian managers who had get provided the most premier league winners.

Seemingly not.

During his time in England, he won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, the UEFA Super Cup, two FA Cups, the League Cup, and the Community Shield. ... After a stint with Italy under-21s, Zola began his club managerial career with West Ham United of the Premier League in 2008 in the Premier League, before being sacked in 2010.

Was watching motd just now and saw Cudicini playing in goal.I assumed he had won a premier league winners medal but when I checked it out realised that Balotelli is the only Italian to have done this. This is in contrast to italian managers who had get provided the most premier league winners.

Sure you didn't get it off jaysvirtualpubquiz lol.

Seemingly not.

During his time in England, he won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, the UEFA Super Cup, two FA Cups, the League Cup, and the Community Shield. ... After a stint with Italy under-21s, Zola began his club managerial career with West Ham United of the Premier League in 2008 in the Premier League, before being sacked in 2010.
Amazing this, built I suppose in the early to mid 90's Italian players stayed there as that's where the money was and then the two big Spanish clubs. Truly suprising that the rags, arse and chavs didn't have Italians on the books among all the French, Spanish, Dutch and s Americans.

Amazing this, built I suppose in the early to mid 90's Italian players stayed there as that's where the money was and then the two big Spanish clubs. Truly suprising that the rags, arse and chavs didn't have Italians on the books among all the French, Spanish, Dutch and s Americans.

yep. that's the reason. When they had great players, not good, but really great world class players, their league was the "NBA of Europe" so they had little reasons to come to PL. Now when their league is shit, they barely have a good player, let alone great. And few close to that are ones that are so rare that they are few ones that make big money at their big clubs so don't have reasons to move too. Like Totti, De Rossi, Buffon etc.. they were paid 200k per week when 200k per week were wages only the likes of Rooney and Yaya were making in PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.