Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similarly Timo Werner is being talked about in the 50 million bracket. Sometimes seems no rhyme or reason in the transfer market.
usually a good publicist/agent makes the difference when age, availability and talent are largely similar. A good looking 'bad' boy, bedding a few girls, always good for a quote or a headline, sponsored by Pizza Hut, how much will we get for Kyle?

Did he? I seem to recall him being pretty out of shape for a good bit of his latter years.
In his early seasons with us he always looked like he was strolling through the midfield, but he left players in his wake, he was deceptively quick. In his later years with us he always looked like he was strolling through midfield because he was

The yaya situation was different,he would not stop Selok gobbing off or apologise for the things he was saying,sane is a player who neither said nor done anything like that,it has been a twist of fate that he has been injured ,he would probably have gone before now,he has done nothing to deserve rotting in the reserves,we spent 36 m or there about on him so anything over that would be fine,we know he is worth 100m but these are strange times,nobody knows what is happening with transfer values
To be fair it was not me that brought up Yaya and of course i know every player is different, Sane has done something though, just like Yaya he has stayed silent, i have to say i would have been disappointed if he had asked to leave but just like Pep i would have wished him well and thanked him, we are in strange times due to Covid 19 where transfers, wages and signing on fees will be decimated, this year and next swap deals will become common place , and given the choice between Barca, Real and Bayern even a German puts Bayern last

The difference was Toure was unprofessional and came back to pre-season training more than a stone overweight and had his agent mouthing off constantly, when he recovered his fitness and Seluk half heartedly apologised he was back with the squad. Sane hasn't done anything wrong, having a desire to leave is not unprofessional and most certainly does NOT mean he has no interest in giving 100% for the club until the end of his current contract. I have wanted to leave previous jobs for multiple reasons, it doesn't mean I no longer give 100% to my current employer, unless they've done something to break my trust or treated me unfairly because I've decided to leave. To suggest what you are doing suggests everybody stops trying when they want to leave which is complete bollocks.

paul Pogba Di Maria two players who did not give their all because they wanted to leave, almost no player gives their all and risks injury when seeking a move, by all means put Sane`s injury in there but you will find City had no intention of selling last summer hence the price higher than Bayern were capable of, and Sane knew it.

paul Pogba Di Maria two players who did not give their all because they wanted to leave, almost no player gives their all and risks injury when seeking a move, by all means put Sane`s injury in there but you will find City had no intention of selling last summer hence the price higher than Bayern were capable of, and Sane knew it.
Sane hasn't done anything wrong, having a desire to leave most certainly does NOT mean he has no interest in giving 100% for the club until the end of his current contract.

Using your sweeping generalisation, you're accusing every single player who is coming to the end of their contract or looking to move on, irrelevant of the reason, as unprofessional and not willing to give 100%, which simply isn't true. If your generalisation was true, surely you're accusing every City player who has left as unprofessional and not willing to give 100% as well, which we know for a fact isn't true.

Last edited:
Sane hasn't done anything wrong, having a desire to leave most certainly does NOT mean he has no interest in giving 100% for the club until the end of his current contract.

Using your sweeping generalisation, you're accusing every single player who is coming to the end of their contract or looking to move on, irrelevant of the reason, as unprofessional and not willing to give 100%, which simply isn't true. If your generalisation was true, surely you're accusing every City player who has left as unprofessional and not willing to give 100% as well, which we know for a fact isn't true.
i gave you two examples to counter your claim, that because you worked 100% despite changing jobs does not mean others do, and certainly very few risk injury and scuppering any move in any occupation, if you find that a generalization rest assured it is a lot more accurate than yours,
Sane has done nothing wrong and if City`s CEO sticks him in the reserves next season he will have done nothing wrong either, they will have just made their choices

i gave you two examples to counter your claim, that because you worked 100% despite changing jobs does not mean others do, and certainly very few risk injury and scuppering any move in any occupation, if you find that a generalization rest assured it is a lot more accurate than yours,
Sane has done nothing wrong and if City`s CEO sticks him in the reserves next season he will have done nothing wrong either, they will have just made their choices
Excuse me but I haven't made a generalisation, I simply said yours is bollocks.

If you want two examples of your sweeping generalisation being bollocks, I'll give you three; Zabaleta, Kompany (out of contract) and De Jong (sold) and that's just at City. All three gave everything they had until the very last second...

If you question Zabaleta, you're a troll.
Where do you want your statue Vincent Kompany
De Jong, Aguero, Balotelli, Aguerooooooooooooo!!!!

Excuse me but I haven't made a generalisation, I simply said yours is bollocks.

If you want two examples of your sweeping generalisation being bollocks, I'll give you three; Zabaleta, Kompany (out of contract) and De Jong (sold) and that's just at City. All three gave everything they had until the very last second...

If you question Zabaleta, you're a troll.
Where do you want your statue Vincent Kompany
De Jong, Aguero, Balotelli, Aguerooooooooooooo!!!!

Oh you poor dear you really do have anger issues, but at least in your Intermittent explosive disorder you make more sense

Can't question Sane because other players who left in completely different circumstances and devoted their careers to us rejecting pressures to go elsewhere and eventually gracefully left when they were no longer of the required standard.

Sane has not done his job for a year because he's been injured, he's been looked after by us and to repay our respect, investment and support of his recovery he's been in effect a Bayern player for 2 years mentally whilst we pay his wages. Would you trust him in a CL game against them? I wouldn't. He's young, has been given the opportunity of a lifetime by us, been part of the most unprecedented English club team of all time and been nurtured back from an injury and in return he won't even extend a year out of good faith, he won't sign a new contract and show the truest form of commitment and loyalty and has let their media play it in his favour at our expense to the point he has a shirt number with them a year before signing. He's a snake like Milner and the counter-arguments have been nonsense and bullshit, and to equate him to genuine legends of our club is digraceful and said posters who do should be ashamed of themselves.

He can do what he wants, we can do what we want within the contract and I know what I'd do. If he wants to play it that way then it can come as no surprise when others look after their own interests. He has little to no regard for us so why anyone should expect us as fans to be grateful for him bestowing us with his presence for 2 and a half seasons and then angling to leave for the rest is beyond me.

Zaba, Vinnie, Dave and Serg earned the right and respect to leave with grace.

Sane has earned the right to leave with haste, if his knee can handle it after 2 years out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.