Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

No. I don't watch it. But then I never have. It seems like I'm not missing much.
The only time I tried watching was one Sunday when we were in the league cup final and I'd bought a now tv pass and I turned it off
Just a bunch of freeloaders offering their crap opinions
It was like having the misfortune of hearing your local big mouth rag bore in the pub

jason burt talking shite, saying players will have adapt to the new normal and learn to turn away when tackling

whilst he sits safely in his study,

desperate

This.
Just watching it now, and so far, on this occasion, he has come across by far the worst one on there, even more so than Alisson, and that’s saying something.

jason burt talking shite, saying players will have adapt to the new normal and learn to turn away when tackling

whilst he sits safely in his study,

desperate
yet another change in rules/how to play.

Anything to get it over the line, and continue playing...

Might as well invent a new sport to cover the amalgamated proposed changes from pundits/PL/FA:
No tackling
30 mins each way
5+ subs
Empty stadiums
Neutral grounds

Might as well invent a new sport to cover the amalgamated proposed changes from pundits/PL/FA:
No tackling
30 mins each way
5+ subs
Empty stadiums
Neutral grounds
Walking football no jumping no more than 3 touches

No tackling
30 mins each way
5+ subs
Empty stadiums
Neutral grounds
truly desperate stuff. Hard to think how you could parody this - it's already so divorced from sensible reality.

One way they’ve started to piss me off is to talk about the morale of the country and to claim that football fans are desperate to have it back.

On the contrary. It’s simply the clubs and everyone with their snouts in the trough who are desperate.

Seeing that twat who presents football focus, Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, Gary Neville, Spitty, Jamie Redknapp, Geoff Shreeves and others sit in their luxurious homes banging on about how much the common man wants it back makes me sick.

One way they’ve started to piss me off is to talk about the morale of the country and to claim that football fans are desperate to have it back.

On the contrary. It’s simply the clubs and everyone with their snouts in the trough who are desperate.

Seeing that twat who presents football focus, Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, Gary Neville, Spitty, Jamie Redknapp, Geoff Shreeves and others sit in their luxurious homes banging on about how much the common man wants it back makes me sick.
Yeah it just goes to show how football thinks it is a special case,i iwould think as many people couldn't care less about it coming back as do,it is very disappointing to hear x players wanting to put fellow players in harm's way when they wouldn't do it themselves

I thought there was a survey on the bbc website that said I think only about 15% wanted a restart in a pandemic. So want makes them think that fans want it back ?

I only know a few fans from Chelsea, spurs, and Notts Forest and all say null n void and start planning for a new season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.