Newcastle United takeover?

Watch how fast their fans switch their ‘proper club we don’t need oil money’ stance to suit themselves

They voted for FFP and they will very quickly realise what they have done

I was on the same uni course as our current Fan Relation Management Assistant. He was a Geordie and had plenty to say about our oil money, yet he's happy to accept the money in his pocket and pose with the Premier League trophy. Maybe he visits Bluemoon - in which case, you're a hypocritical twat Paul.
"Never bite the hand that feeds you."
That's what I was always told and it has stood me in good stead over the years.

I go on another forum and when the first mention of this take over was mentioned. I said to the geordie welcome to our club of hatred !. He said it wont happen to Newcastle etc, even after I posted a link to a piece by Samuel saying once Newcastle win the first trophy how things will change.
Just been on that forum this morning boy has he changed lol moaning about the way press/media are all having ago at the 'new' owners, his human rights etc. And he is saying about the clubs with debt and American owners . I think that geordie has seen the light already lol

I go on another forum and when the first mention of this take over was mentioned. I said to the geordie welcome to our club of hatred !. He said it wont happen to Newcastle etc, even after I posted a link to a piece by Samuel saying once Newcastle win the first trophy how things will change.
Just been on that forum this morning boy has he changed lol moaning about the way press/media are all having ago at the 'new' owners, his human rights etc. And he is saying about the clubs with debt and American owners . I think that geordie has seen the light already lol
He ain't seen nothing yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.