COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
640 private schools have no problem reopening on June 1st meanwhile the teaching unions continue their quest to deprive state sector pupils of an education
In my view because they won't get fees from the parents otherwise. I think they all should aim for September. That would make sense for all.

I would suggest private schools don’t cram 30/35 pupils into one classroom at a time, their classroom size I would guess are significantly smaller so socially distancing is a damn sight easier.
Correct but as I understand it the govt intend to restrict class sizes to manageable levels to aid social distancing

In my view because they won't get fees from the parents otherwise. I think they all should aim for September. That would make sense for all.

If they can make it safe for kids, I reckon it's really important they get back into the school environment as soon as possible.

September would be really damaaging IMO, but it it can't be made safe until then I guess we'll all just have to deal with it.

My lads back at school next week
Plenty will be and I think parents will be allowed to make their own decision on whether it’s right for their kids without fear of falling foul of the authorities for keeping them home. Makes more sense than a blanket “no schools should open” policy pursued by the unions

If they can make it safe for kids, I reckon it's really important they get back into the school environment as soon as possible.

September would be really damaaging IMO, but it it can't be made safe until then I guess we'll all just have to deal with it.
Agreed it's not perfect but children catch up quickly as they are very adaptable. It would give certainly.

A free press is fundamental warts and all. It is flawed but imagine the likes of Cummings in control. It is like our right to exchange views on Bluemoon.
A free press ? Not sure we have one.We certainly have a loaded press spouting their own political idealogy rather than facts allowing us to make up our own mind. The laziness of the British public unable to see or read past a catchy headline has led us to this .Same in sport.

A free press ? Not sure we have one.We certainly have a loaded press spouting their own political idealogy rather than facts allowing us to make up our own mind. The laziness of the British public unable to see or read past a catchy headline has led us to this .Same in sport.
I think this is verging beyond the thread so won't engage.

No doubt the primary motivation is cash I agree but not at the expense of safety. Things in September might be pretty much like they are now and with no real prospect of a vaccine I think they’ve lost enough time at school and they should get back asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.