Stupid little things that bug you

Sorry just seen this, try downloading SwiftKey keyboard. It corrects your misspelt words, but adds your swearing/nicknames to your profile, and stops correcting them.

Then when you get a new device, download again, sign in, and it remembers so you don't have to re-train it.
Thank you very much lovely

Edit,just had a look,is it safe with passwords and credit card details etc?

Last edited:
My Mrs complains that no one ever puts anything away after use. So during lockdown she brought in a system of fines with the money going to the NHS. This depended on the size of the item left out. It ranged from 50p to £2. The current fines table stands at:

Me 50p
Sam (sons girlfriend) £2
Ben (son) £6.50
The wife £33.50

Proved a point in our household
Has she made you pick up the tab yet?

Course you can. Personally I find life infinitely easier and more enjoyable by myself
I live alone. My life is peaceful, tidy, laidback, I do everything in my own time when I want to do it, and don’t do anything I don’t want to do.

Don’t think I could live with anyone else again.

Desert spoon ? desert fuckin' spoon ! you posh bastard. It's a spoon. I bet you eat your granola and muesli cereal with Himalayan Yaks milk with the spoon don't you. Desert spoon, jeez.
Himalayan Yak's Milk is so passè, darling.

My Mrs complains that no one ever puts anything away after use. So during lockdown she brought in a system of fines with the money going to the NHS. This depended on the size of the item left out. It ranged from 50p to £2. The current fines table stands at:

Me 50p
Sam (sons girlfriend) £2
Ben (son) £6.50
The wife £33.50

Proved a point in our household
Brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.