Newcastle United takeover?

He ain't seen nothing yet.
yW7ZeRF.jpg

Not arf mate!!

Can't wait for the media to pile on Newcastle, not because I don't like the Geordies because I do but because hopefully other fans will just see how warped and bent out of shape the media and governing bodies are when another club challenges their cartel.

When they buy Bale they will be ruining football, the same playbook they are trying with us.

Don't particularly like Newcastle fans, don't particularly like Ashley. Couldn't care less frankly although if they start beating the rags league positions I'm all for it

Don't particularly like Newcastle fans, don't particularly like Ashley. Couldn't care less frankly although if they start beating the rags league positions I'm all for it
If this goes through, we will be rid of the obese cockney twat, so we won’t have to worry about him any more.

Hopefully.

They already have haven't they? The article says it's set-top boxes that are the remaining problem. Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Saudis will pay the PL for the content they've pirated and it'll be all smiles and handshakes.
Set top boxes simply use the internet rather than a satellite dish. It’s exactly the same as it being bounced off Arabsat except it’s not affected by storms.

BeOutQ as a channel is still very much running and has never stopped.

As I say, hopefully they’ll pull it and the takeover will go through although the chances of them paying the rights holders for the pirated content is about the same as a snowball in hell I’d imagine.

According to The Guardian,the proposed Saudi takeover "is in serious doubt",due mainly to the previously mentioned reasons.
Its the hope that kills you,all you fucking deluded Geordie pricks.
You can continue to dream about signing Bale and Coutinho etc,or you can finally get your heads out of the clouds and come back down to reality on planet Earth.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.