are we in rehab?

JULES

are we? we have had a great run of great football we have had a break of 11 weeks so we have been without our fix, will we return ? not just city, I mean all teams, have things changed, has football teached a fork in the road?

are we? we have had a great run of great football we have had a break of 11 weeks so we have been without our fix, will we return ? not just city, I mean all teams, have things changed, has football teached a fork in the road?
What?

Kind of existential, what made you teach that conclusion at 6am on a Thursday morning?

Fuck knows, but has anyone watched the latest training vid?. Looks like Kev has shed some weight and is looking very lean, thought we were meant to be putting weight on in lockdown, lol.

Fuck knows, but has anyone watched the latest training vid?. Looks like Kev has shed some weight and is looking very lean, thought we were meant to be putting weight on in lockdown, lol.
I said I would do that for Kev, and I have been very successful

Good way of putting it, I haven't missed it though. Covid gave us the escape from a pretty dismal league campaign where the Dippers have usurped us and we've faded away badly so it's a blessed relief.

Good way of putting it, I haven't missed it though. Covid gave us the escape from a pretty dismal league campaign where the Dippers have usurped us and we've faded away badly so it's a blessed relief.

What irks me is that next season (If there is one) we could win everything in sight and we still wouldn't get the proper recognition because we are seen as not worthy. Liverpool winning one domestic trophy will be seen in some quarters as being a better result as us winning every domestic trophy, football is broken caused by the cartel and the sychophantic media openely supporting football royalty.

Winning in itself isn't important anymore unless you're from the stable of the chosen few, it's heading for the shitter with it's cheeks clenched firmly together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.