Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

So we are handicapped again by having to be ready earlier than most although you could argue that gives us an advantage for the second match. Bloody stupid it's starting at all to be honest, it would have been better preparing for the new season. Wonder why the women's game or the FA Cup not been sorted...

After those first two fixtures has everybody played the same number of games?

They could be giving themselves an option to cancel it if things get worse and do points per game

So we are handicapped again by having to be ready earlier than most although you could argue that gives us an advantage for the second match. Bloody stupid it's starting at all to be honest, it would have been better preparing for the new season. Wonder why the women's game or the FA Cup not been sorted...
We’re gonna throw it.

Dippers awarded title and season cancelled after half a team has been found to have played with Covid...

Thought women’s football had been cancelled.

I hope the viewing figures are shite and that loads cancel the tv deals.

If I were a still a regular attendee, I would be writing to the club and saying if you thinks its ok to play without supporters now, then in my case you will be doing it without.

The premier league, and the TV companies are in my view being incredibly disrespectful playing at his stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.