Premier League to restart on Wednesday June 17th

Right in the fucking article I linked?!

Yeah read that! if they do the test properly and there is enough mucous for the test then yeah 98% accurate they say will be possible!

10 out of 800 could be a false positive? Like I said if one person can infect the world how many could 10?

Anyway project football will start to save the game and the clubs.

[
Not really comfortable with the league returning at this stage, but it was always going to be a decision driven predominantly by money. Will probably watch the games, but with the detachment of, say, a pre-season friendly.
Said it before but compare it to the contractual obligation album, not great but contractually/financially has to be done and will will do until the next one on the new label.

Headline in the mail:

Police tell the Premier League that they CAN host games at clubs' home grounds when games resume... but want key high-profile fixtures moved to neutral venues over fears of fans gathering outside.

This is even worse for the integrity of the league. The main fixture they mention won't be allowed at the home stadium is us vs the dippers. So some teams will be allowed to play at home and some won't. Who decides?

Yeah read that! if they do the test properly and there is enough mucous for the test then yeah 98% accurate they say will be possible!

10 out of 800 could be a false positive? Like I said if one person can infect the world how many could 10?

Anyway project football will start to save the game and the clubs.

Saying 1 person could infect the world is a really poor understanding of the situation. There are still social distancing rules inside and outside the football matches and training. The players arent' catching a full tube back home followed by a trip to a restaurant to celebrate the win and then shopping the next day.

The only people really exposed to a positive player are also being tested twice a week, As the Prenetics guy said, the chances of 2 false tests in the incubation period are 1 in 7000. That makes it incomparable to the outbreak in public.

And as soon as there's a positive test, there can be immediate and precise contact tracing and testing, which eliminates the spread.

If that 1st woman was in a testing and isolation system like the PL players, there'd be no pandemic.

Headline in the mail:

Police tell the Premier League that they CAN host games at clubs' home grounds when games resume... but want key high-profile fixtures moved to neutral venues over fears of fans gathering outside.

This is even worse for the integrity of the league. The main fixture they mention won't be allowed at the home stadium is us vs the dippers. So some teams will be allowed to play at home and some won't. Who decides?
The games aren’t really that big a deal though for deciding either our or Liverpool's positions barring some mad meltdown top 2 should be as they are. Doesn’t really matter for us though relegation games it could be a bigger deal I doubt those teams would want to give up any home advantage.

The games aren’t really that big a deal though for deciding either our or Liverpool's positions barring some mad meltdown top 2 should be as they are. Doesn’t really matter for us though relegation games it could be a bigger deal I doubt those teams would want to give up any home advantage.
Yeah I can't say I'm too fussed about our games, or anyone's for that matter. Still think this is another farcical inconsistency.

So what happens if a player from a team tests positive after a match. Do all the players from both teams have to isolate for 14 days?
It's a fucking farce. Anything to get those bastards the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.