Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

So basically we have been paying "FULL" price for the early rounds of the cup competitions? And as a previous comment states some seasons we didn't have the 3 games so are we owed refunds.They can't have there cake and eat it. Its either 19 matches or 22 if its 22 then we should be refunded, if its 19 then the price per game should be £70+ and not £60+

I finally got a response from Supporter Services about the 3 domestic cup games. Apparently hidden in the T&Cs it points out that if there were no fixture of that nature then the monies are non refundable. So yes the club are having their cake and eating it.

I finally got a response from Supporter Services about the 3 domestic cup games. Apparently hidden in the T&Cs it points out that if there were no fixture of that nature then the monies are non refundable. So yes the club are having their cake and eating it.
Glad I'm not rich enough to be in this....proper poor form from the club no matter if it's in the T & C's.

Would the Southampton,Port Vale and Fulham games not count in the 3 domestic cup games

It started in 2015 and there gave been seasons with less than 3 domestic home games, so it is a valid argument if they are worth nothing why not divide by 19, but the club has always applied /22 to the ticket exchange. It is the opposite of some cup scheme fans who are happy for less home games and get priority for the final etc.

It started in 2015 and there gave been seasons with less than 3 domestic home games, so it is a valid argument if they are worth nothing why not divide by 19, but the club has always applied /22 to the ticket exchange. It is the opposite of some cup scheme fans who are happy for less home games and get priority for the final etc.
Got it now.
As you said it is a valid argument.

They cant have it both ways though. In 2015 -16 we had two home domestic fixtures not three. In 2016-17 only one not three , so going off these refunds dividing by 22 means we paid for those games back then that didn't exist. we are owed a refund on those
Spoke to a "so-called Supporters Services rep" who arrogantly pointed out the T&C's we signed up to which state that no refunds if we don't have 3 home rounds in domestic cups. I asked if I could opt out of this part of the scheme which he replied Definitely not. I asked if that means we are paying top whack for early rounds and he said yes and that was that. He was a real arrogant pr**k when I asked him to send me the T&C's and he said I could find them in Google search, now that is what I call "Supporter Services"!!

Spoke to a "so-called Supporters Services rep" who arrogantly pointed out the T&C's we signed up to which state that no refunds if we don't have 3 home rounds in domestic cups. I asked if I could opt out of this part of the scheme which he replied Definitely not. I asked if that means we are paying top whack for early rounds and he said yes and that was that. He was a real arrogant pr**k when I asked him to send me the T&C's and he said I could find them in Google search, now that is what I call "Supporter Services"!!

I didn’t have that experience, it was a pleasant sounding young girl. Doubt very much if I’ll renew in 93:20 as I move into the over 65 age group so a normal seat will save me over £1000 compared to what you get in 93:20. If I can get a decent seat elsewhere in the stadium then I’ll move

Are people still planning on buying Seasoncards even though parts of next season might be behind closed doors or with social distancing in place? I’m glad they’re not my problem to organise. You just won’t find a solution to suit everyone.

The only way I can see 2020/21 happen is that City announce a price per match for season ticket renewals and if you're happy you accept the renewal but nothing is taken from your account. Then when, and if, we are allowed back at The Etihad before the end of the season then you pay for what's left, so for instance if you pay in instalments and City say £45 per game (I'm in level one east) and there are say 9 home games left to be played in 4 months then the total to pay would be £405 or £102.25 if you pay monthly. I see this as the only way to price/administer it for next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.