Fish

I don't know about UK but I've been noticing at our supermarkets here in Oz that the fish on sale is from Asia.
Vietnam, Thailand etc
We have thousands of kilometres of coastline here in Oz, a massive island, yet Woolworths and other's choose to buy cheap fish from Asia.
Twats.

I've seen the Mekong Delta, it's like an open sewer, probably still full of agent Orange. You wouldn't want to eat fish from a farm there.
My advice..
Before you buy that fish, check where it's from.
Best fish I've ever eaten was in qld. Spanish mackerel, whatever that is. Beautiful.

I've noticed that some of the fish I could buy are from SE Asia. I always had my doubts and thank you for confirming!. I've also spotted some shops trying to flog a New Zealand substitute for North Sea cod. Can't remember what it's called -begins with an 'h'. Doesn't taste of anything like cod. Once we've crowbarred the French 'n Spanish out of our continental shelf we'll be able to eat cod till it's coming out of our ears, or arses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.