Brian Kidd

FRUIT_PASTELS_98e943a7-6493-4f2d-89f9-6266bee6163d_580x.jpg

Happy Birthday Brian, a true Manchester legend!

Underrated player who gave everything. More or less one in two strike rate for us. I always thought his usual £100,000 transfer fee to be very low for such a quality player who always delivered. A proper Manc.
Yes, his goal scoring record for us was pretty decent.

No. He was born in Manchester, worked in Manchester and has paid council tax in Manchester.
Had he been born in Glasgow, never lived or worked in Manchester, then he would qualify....

I recall at the FA Cup parade 2011, he was at the back of the bus and I made extra sure I got my appreciation over to him... shouted his name and walked a little until he heard me, gave him the thumbs up and he smiled and waved back - happy birthday Kiddo
I did the same (on the corner of Piccadilly and Portland St) shouted "Kiddo, Kiddo" until he turned round and waved at me smiling.

All the best Kiddo.

None of this crap about not celebrating scoring against a former club either. ;-)

Oh happy days: a great team, great kit, a packed noisy Maine Road and Gerald Sinstadt commentating.
Cracking goal by Nichol although Joe should've tipped it over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.