FA Cup to resume June 27/28

Shambles.
Players are going to be burnt out by October.
I don’t know about that. Bundesliga reporting their players aren’t working as hard in games as they usually would.

Fewer tackles, fewer dribbles, fewer sprints, more passing, and while around the same distances are being run they’re run at less intensity.

That’s why the games are absolutely shit and why I’m not arsed about watching them when they start back up again.

With the CL not scheduled to start until later this is an excellent opportunity to win back to back FA cups, keep our strongest 11 for it, rotate the squad as we are almost guaranteed CL next season (ban been overturned) the rest United etc still need to concentrate on CL qualification or relegation issues as their priority. The league is over so fuck it, win the fa cup then we have a great chance at the CL.
Obviously that’s if it all carries on, but for me non of this should be happening anyway.

With the CL not scheduled to start until later this is an excellent opportunity to win back to back FA cups, keep our strongest 11 for it, rotate the squad as we are almost guaranteed CL next season (ban been overturned) the rest United etc still need to concentrate on CL qualification or relegation issues as their priority. The league is over so fuck it, win the fa cup then we have a great chance at the CL.
Obviously that’s if it all carries on, but for me non of this should be happening anyway.

Exactly we can play a massively, massively weakened side like

Bravo
Zinchenko Stones Otamendi Cancelo
Rodri Gundogan
Sane B Silva Foden
Jesus

Just hope we stay up :-)

I don’t know about that. Bundesliga reporting their players aren’t working as hard in games as they usually would.

Fewer tackles, fewer dribbles, fewer sprints, more passing, and while around the same distances are being run they’re run at less intensity.

That’s why the games are absolutely shit and why I’m not arsed about watching them when they start back up again.
Plus it's all going to be going on in the height of summer, so if it continues like this they'll all be fucked playing in the heat, twice a fucking week!?

Load of bollox IMO. They could just have started the new season late August as usual.

If the Muttleys insist on being being given their medals for last season, then so be it. It's tarnished anyway, whichever way you look at it.

For the last 4 years we've lost a player, sometimes 2, effectively for the entire season with ACL injuries even with a pre-season break. Last year, I believe, the injuries cost us any chance of retaining our title.

I hope to God our luck changes because, it looks like we're about to cram a whole lot of games into 2 months before going back to back into a new season.

Isn’t that normally the case for the first few games of a season until they fully get their match fitness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.