Kompany rejects becoming no 2 to Guardiola

Future City manager if he does well at Anderlecht? Bellamy has a coaching role there too and he was last two for the Wales job.

Surprised really he hasn’t jumped at the chance but he obviously has his reasons. Probably get to hear why in the weeks to come.

From what I read it sounds like he wants to keep playing and even play at the next World Cup.

I watched Anderlecht all season, because of Vinnie, and he will do very well there, in my opinion. There were strong signs of improvement over the year and, clearly, a lot of work needed to be done. We know that he is not a character to leave a job half done and I am glad that he has said no, at this stage, as it tells us that he will only come when he is ready.

Fair play to him. He would have learned a lot under Pep anyway and wants to prove himself. In many ways being no.2 to Pep would have been the easy option. He's earned more respect from me and who knows, maybe one day he will manage us on merit not reputation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.