Mahrez's flat burgled

I went to Fulham v Swansea earlier this year and they had card only bars on the concourse.

Footballers really don't care about security. The unmarried ones being the worse.
I deal with them all the time, and their attitude may be due to the transient lifestyle.
Their houses are more like hotels then homes. People are constantly coming and going throughout the day. So they have to trust these people as it would be impossible to get things done otherwise.
I get to drive a range of very exotic cars due to them being in the way of my work. Most of the time the keys are just left in a bowl with money/watches and jewelry. I have been given new cars for weeks to learn the functions, then give a quick lesson when they return to the country.
If they are not at home, i will normally just be left a note/text saying "sort yourself out". Laptops and iPads are left scattered around the house.
You wouldn't believe the amount of times i have arrived at an empty house only to find the alarm off and all the doors unlocked!

The value of items isn’t the same when re-buying them wouldn’t even make a little dint in the bank balance.

A new iPad for us would be a sizeable chunk of our wage. For them it’s nothing.

Do banks even let people withdraw £50,000 in cash? These morons really do live in another world.

It’s probably my working class upbringing but I find their wealth abhorrent.

50,000 is what he earns from Monday to Tuesday night.
It's all relative...

Bring on wage caps, relative to more important jobs. Forgot about NHS?

Do banks even let people withdraw £50,000 in cash? These morons really do live in another world.

It’s probably my working class upbringing but I find their wealth abhorrent.
Liverpool came back for their bung after missing that penalty at Klanfield...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.