Sky Sports....

Rammy Blue

Just had the “Live action ready to return” email from Sky, or more importantly to them that I don’t need to do anything about unfreezing my sports subscription as it will automatically restart on the 19th June.

Cunts.

I'm cancelling mine with virginmedia, yes I've watched the odd retro/repeat games but I've not missed them turning every live game into a Scouse reach around.

Lots of other ways to watch football for free on the airwaves.

cancel it. i would
I’m an addict though so I’ll just suck it up as usual, lol.

Other thing that made me laugh was the email says don’t bother getting in touch as we are really busy dealing with “our most vulnerable customers” - I mean what the fuck has that got to do with anything 10 weeks after lockdown!? Wankers.

I’m an addict though so I’ll just suck it up as usual, lol.

Other thing that made me laugh was the email says don’t bother getting in touch as we are really busy dealing with “our most vulnerable customers” - I mean what the fuck has that got to do with anything 10 weeks after lockdown!? Wankers.

i just paid for iptv as a one off so at least got that for when the games return.

When/if City get banned from Europe then bt will get a phone call about cancelling bt sport so that will save me £22.50/month then once this season is over I’ll do the same to Sly

Rang up today and removed the the sports package... when asked why, I said... do you really expect me to watch those scouse wankers lift the premier league trophy and pay for the privalege? I hope someone plays back the recording in a training session :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.