George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the real world, where decisions have consequences, people understand this. That's why Biden is up by eight points or so, and in my opinion, will win this November. It's usually only the people who are privileged enough not to be affected on way or another by the outcome who argue that both parties are the same, it's a choice between lesser evils, or whatever else nonsense flavor of the month there is. The rest of us realize what's at stake because we aren't complete idiots.
To be fair Clinton was way ahead of Trump in the run up to 2016. Biden won't in my opinion be the Democrat candidate as he appears slightly senile and confused at times and Trump will murder him in the head to head debates. I believe the powers that be within the Democratic party will ask Biden to stand aside for a younger person who can take Trump on in the campaign.

In the real world, where decisions have consequences, people understand this. That's why Biden is up by eight points or so, and in my opinion, will win this November. It's usually only the people who are privileged enough not to be affected on way or another by the outcome who argue that both parties are the same, it's a choice between lesser evils, or whatever else nonsense flavor of the month there is. The rest of us realize what's at stake because we aren't complete idiots.

What so... When we saw the inequalities in South Africa, with the death of Biko and treatment Mandela to speak of the most two famous African activists, we couldn't denounce their system cos we didn't live there??

Are you taking the absolute piss?

Your current system exacerbates the living conditions of the poor and Black working class people. Your Democratic and Republican parties have set up the system that have made the conditions for #45 to be brought in. And now your crappy party are the ones to fix it??

You neolibs fight, tooth and nail, to keep money in your pockets rather than make your society better. You fight against M4A, you fight against staying out of oil wars, you fight against raising wages for the lower class so your Bezos', Gates', Pelosis', Bidens' and co can keep getting richer.

Your system created conditions for the 'Frankenstein' to exist and now he terrorises you, you wave your pitchforks.

You think as people we're idiots.

To be fair Clinton was way ahead of Trump in the run up to 2016. Biden won't in my opinion be the Democrat candidate as he appears slightly senile and confused at times and Trump will murder him in the head to head debates. I believe the powers that be within the Democratic party will ask Biden to stand aside for a younger person who can take Trump on in the campaign.
This isn't the thread for it so I won't get into it but Biden is in a significantly stronger position now than Clinton was at this point in the race by just about any metric. People feel stung after being wrong in 2016 and as a result are attributing some sort of black magic effect to Trump's numbers, but he's polling worse than any elected incumbent since scientific polling began, and if it were literally anyone else we'd be talking about how this guy is definitely going to lose.

Bernie and Gabbard were options.....Biden is a dump ass creep.

Too much evidence piling up on the abuse given out by the police, you could describe me as being firm on law and order as a mindset but these police are overstepping the mark in plain sight.

What so... When we saw the inequalities in South Africa, with the death of Biko and treatment Mandela to speak of the most two famous African activists, we couldn't denounce their system cos we didn't live there??

Are you taking the absolute piss?

Your current system exacerbates the living conditions of the poor and Black working class people. Your Democratic and Republican parties have set up the system that have made the conditions for #45 to be brought in. And now your crappy party are the ones to fix it??

You neolibs fight, tooth and nail, to keep money in your pockets rather than make your society better. You fight against M4A, you fight against staying out of oil wars, you fight against raising wages for the lower class so your Bezos', Gates', Pelosis', Bidens' and co can keep getting richer.

Your system created conditions for the 'Frankenstein' to exist and now he terrorises you, you wave your pitchforks.

You think as people we're idiots.
Only you could read my post and come up with that. Criticize the system all you want, it isn't perfect, but pretending Biden isn't significantly better than Trump in just about every way that affects real people is asinine and not worth taking seriously. The house is on fire and you idiots are haggling over the color of the hose instead of putting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.