Mahrez's flat burgled

Is he in the city centre? I'd be out towards knutsford or somewhere, the centre is fine if you're in and out but living there???

Do banks even let people withdraw £50,000 in cash? These morons really do live in another world.

It’s probably my working class upbringing but I find their wealth abhorrent.
I don't find the wealth abhorrent per se, but their casual attitudes do them no favours. Mahrez was showing off his watches on social media. Pillock.

I don't find the wealth abhorrent per se, but their casual attitudes do them no favours. Mahrez was showing off his watches on social media. Pillock.

They’re grossly overpaid for what they do. I was given what I needed as a child but not what I wanted. You didn’t go flash with your wealth in my culture. If you had a few quid then you helped others too.

They’re grossly overpaid for what they do. I was given what I needed as a child but not what I wanted. You didn’t go flash with your wealth in my culture. If you had a few quid then you helped others too.
I believe the players should get the money. Who else should get it if not the players? The share holders/owners?
I pay to watch the players not the board of directors.

I believe the players should get the money. Who else should get it if not the players? The share holders/owners?
I pay to watch the players not the board of directors.

Do you think ticket prices are reasonable? Is City an affordable pastime for an average working class family?

Do you think ticket prices are reasonable? Is City an affordable pastime for an average working class family?
Different issue. I do think the prices are too high but the market place determines the wages players can ask for. We need to pay top whack as too many disincentive to play for City.
1. Manchester when compared to other Cities to live in
2. Less likely to get recognised in player awards or get picked for national teams
3. No recognition for achievements
4. Image rights not as rewarding as if playing for more recognised clubs
5. Career after football not as likely as pundit etc
6. Less protection from refs on pitch
7. Playing against VAR
8. Generally negative coverage of club.

City barely make a profit as it is.
It is FFP that is keeping pressure on clubs to extort so much from the fans.

It’s astonishing that Mahrez is our record signing when you look at the talent in the squad.

I’d be keen to develop more youth players than throw silly money at players who need convincing to sign for City. Foden is a Blue from the area. Seeing him captain the side one day will be amazing.

Wonder how they would have managed back in the days, we had to rip the corner of your pay packet and count the notes to check it was all there.
By the time Mahrez had counted it would have been time for the next pay.
Plenty of the men I worked with were expert at twisting it out and handing the pay over to their wife and the wife would give them pocket money for beer and fags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.