Greek Holidays

I'll stay in Crete during 10 days in July and I'd be really grateful for any tips that may help me decide where to stay for those days.
I'll arrive at, and depart from, Heraklion airport.
During my stay I'd like to relax in a nice, not too windy, sandy beach, try greek and international food in good, reasonably priced restaurants, have a drink in a popular, welcomingmbar, do some water sports (like snorkelling and sailing small catamarans, if these are available in Crete) and visit some historical places as well as the most beautiful places of the island (I plan to rent a car for some days).
Any advices, tips and informations will be very welcome. And need to take a heraklion airport taxi into town. I'm quite happy to queue for a short while for a taxi at the airport, but does anyone know whether there is likely to be a long wait and if it is best to pre-book? Thank you.

Last edited:
I’d hope first they lift the ban on UK tourists that is not for review until July 1st.

Think Greece are not allowing brits on holiday. So I heard but not sure if true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.