Newcastle United takeover?

https://www.football365.com/news/arsene-wenger-newcastle-takeover-backing-ffp

From the man that pretty much brought the term financial doping into the footballing spectrum, what a ****.

“We must control clubs in their way of doing things but not tell them how to do it. If the club believes that it is not taking any risks with its balance by buying a player for €150 million, what is the problem?”

You mean, like countless pundits, governing bodies, players, managers, shit anyone who thinks they are a fucking authority on football to suggest City couldn't spend money.

The same man who said that he respected United (over City) as they pay their players with their "own resources."

Hypocrisy as usual from the man who couldn't even put on a coat properly.

You are pretty naive to think that the Saudi princes dont have close relations with the Saudi regime trying to buy Newcastle.

The reasons behind a single Saudi owning a club vs a state owned club are likely very different.

Close relations may well be a reason to veto this takeover but it's no reason to say "a Saudi owns that club so the state should be ok to buy that one"

It seems that Fat Cashley is still ripping the loyal fans off. I read a Newcastle blog. He is refusing to refund season ticket money for this season even though we all know no one will see a match. he is using the excuse that the takeover wont allow it. Even if that was correct, the fat shit is blanking any request for refunds on the FA Cup tickets for the City match. How is that affected by the takeover ?
To make matters worse, fans have started paying for next season by direct debit. He is taking that money with the treat that if you cancel you will lose your season ticket !
It is about time the FA/Premier League started looking at this greedy obnoxious multi millionaire who is abusing life long decent fans.

It seems that Fat Cashley is still ripping the loyal fans off. I read a Newcastle blog. He is refusing to refund season ticket money for this season even though we all know no one will see a match. he is using the excuse that the takeover wont allow it. Even if that was correct, the fat shit is blanking any request for refunds on the FA Cup tickets for the City match. How is that affected by the takeover ?
To make matters worse, fans have started paying for next season by direct debit. He is taking that money with the treat that if you cancel you will lose your season ticket !
It is about time the FA/Premier League started looking at this greedy obnoxious multi millionaire who is abusing life long decent fans.
His high street empire is in ruins; he needs the money. Remind you of anyone?

But the Toon cant expect Ashley to pay the wages of Bale and Coutinho from his own pocket surely. Otherwise he will soon become an ex-millionaire.Season card holders need to dig deep to afford these new superstar players they are now seemingly in a position to buy.
As I said about a dozen pages back on this thread,dont count your chickens etc. Fucking deluded Geordie wankers etc.

But the Toon cant expect Ashley to pay the wages of Bale and Coutinho from his own pocket surely. Otherwise he will soon become an ex-millionaire.Season card holders need to dig deep to afford these new superstar players they are now seemingly in a position to buy.
As I said about a dozen pages back on this thread,dont count your chickens etc. Fucking deluded Geordie wankers etc.

You are talking about what may happen after the takeover, the fans are suffering now under the current regime. I get you do not like the Geordies but to refuse to refund money for a cup game they will never see is wrong on every level. At the end of the day they just follow their team with their heart, just like we do. The difference is our club has acted in a decent and honourable way by refunding all money owed to us. No football fan (well with 2 exceptions) should be made to pay for something he is not getting whilst the mega rich owner swans around in private jets.

Do you mean the takeover that will never happen.
I just get pissed off with all the shopping list of players that NUFC fans spout all over the Internet without any indication of when or more likely IF the transaction goes ahead.
In the last couple of seasons Everton,Wolves and Sheffield United have all been taken over by very wealthy individuals, and the fans of these 3 clubs have waited to see how things have progressed before gobbing off about new transfers etc.
Unlike the deluded fuckers on Tyneside .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.