Random stuff you'd ban if you could

The word Super , everything all of a sudden is super big , super cute , super neat etc etc . Oh and the word like as well , down south its drawn out as Laaaaaaaaaaaaak as in, i was Laaaaaaaaaaaaaak super stoked , fuck me and the word stoked as well !

The word Super , everything all of a sudden is super big , super cute , super neat etc etc . Oh and the word like as well , down south its drawn out as Laaaaaaaaaaaaak as in, i was Laaaaaaaaaaaaaak super stoked , fuck me and the word stoked as well !
It's all American shite. You can thank the Internet. Tim burners Lee should have patented it and kept it for us and the idiots of the world would speak the Queens english

Can I still listen to Super Furry Animals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.