Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree, Get rid of him if he doesn't want to stay there is the Door, plenty where he came from, just use him now to our advantage

I doubt the club will take this approach, but if it were me, they pay us a reasonable fee (55-60 million) or he sits in the stands for a year. He's not on massive wages and we can always use Braaf instead of signing a replacement.

Let's see how keen Bayern are to pay 400k a week to someone who hasn't played a game for 2 years. They'll soon pay up the extra change.

Thank you for the trophies sane , shame he doesn’t want to stay and become a legend at city , but totally understandable him wanting to go back to Germany. No blues should slag him off !

I would not ‘slag’ him off as he is one of the most exciting players to watch ‘on his day’. That’s the issue though. I loved watching him play and grateful for his contribution. However, Raz is far the superior player, passion, work rate and always gives a 100%. I would be a lot more worried about losing Raz. Leroy is replaceable, and he has decided his future lies elsewhere. Not sure Pep ever really trusted him like he does Raz. Thanks for the memories Leroy and grateful for all you contributed, but hope we take the money this summer.

Try and hold out for £50m. Use the 15% matched offer on Sancho, and that transfer only costs us £35m. We get rid of that unhappy mard arse, we get a HG player with similar potential. Makes sense to me.

Won't be Sancho (even if he would like us to sign him). His wages will be somewhere around 250k - which is simply NEVER happening at City.

My guess is it's going to be this guy.

Well he's done very well whilst he's been here, and been an important contributor for our successes. Maybe even he can help us out through the remainder of this season, at the very least as squad depth.

Can't keep them all. Eventually someone will want to leave. Every top club has somebody eventually when you get enough high quality players over a period. Ronaldo at United, Hazard/De Bruyne at Chelsea, Sterling at Liverpool, Henry at Arsenal, Kroos at Bayern, Eto'o/Touré/Neymar at Barcelona, Kaká at AC Milan, Zidane at Juventus, Robben at Real Madrid etc..

I'm grateful. Hopefully we do better with Sané treatment wise than what Liverpool did with Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.