13 Amp Hot Tub. Any good?

Expect your electric bill to rise by about £30 a month and water will go up as well, don’t buy loads of filters you can wash them in the washing machine. When it comes to the chemicals it’s a pain in the arse but remember especially if you have kids to shower after or you could have a reaction to the chlorine. First time fill up I& you can with hot water so it’s up to temperature otherwise it can take 24 hours to warm from cold. Change water once a month.
Once a month!!!!

I find people with hot tubs in their back garden to be, well, common is the best word for them.

You have to think what you are going to do with it.

The occasional relax on the evening sun with a few drinks or invite the neighbours round hoping for some man on man action whilst the girls look on.

Choice is yours.

There's someone on here, complete fantasist, who opted for the latter, and got royally arse raped. Says he hated every minute but he's protesting too much.

the truth is you look and behave like Steve Dawson and that ain’t no fantasy. I’m just talking facts. LOL

Uncanny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.