Trafford Centre in administration

It means I don't go home ready to kill someone, given the choice I'd never go shopping & nuy on-line but I also have to think about Mrs Moon's needs with translates into potential moaning/headaches for me and as it goes there's outside space to sit in & sup a coffee while she mooches about.

Let her go on her own. It's far easier all round. Sure, in the beginning of the relationship you go shopping, looking interested as she browses the home section of next but after a while acting like a stroppy school boy usually gets you out of any shopping experience.

Let her go on her own. It's far easier all round. Sure, in the beginning of the relationship you go shopping, looking interested as she browses the home section of next but after a while acting like a stroppy school boy usually gets you out of any shopping experience.
TBF she's not a bad shopper, we go to Junc 32 spring/autumn for a half day & some grub. She's happier in the pub in the afternoon with me than shopping but needs must a couple of times a year.

Next have a Home section ! well bugger me. Next you will be telling me that that Marks and Spencers have a clothes section. (I assume that's where you go ?)

Me and Mrs Mist never and I mean never go shopping together, we broke the rule once when we went to the Trafford Centre. I parked up and the agreement was we would go in at the John Lewis end, shop separately and when we were done meet up for a coffee so off we jolly well set.
I rang her when I was at Debenhams to enquire which coffee house to meet at. She was still in John Lewis. I had done the entire friggin' centre and she hadn't left the first shop !
Men are from Mars, women are shopping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.