I sense trouble on Thursday

Did you not see the pictures of their fans ‘goading‘ our coach as it left Chelsea last night? Or are you doing a WUM?

They will be there next week and the police will do nothing. It’s Liverpool, they’re lovable rogues!!
All I saw was one middle aged full kit wanker goading our coach and it was only twitter that gave a fuck. Their title win is a non-event and I hope blues don't raise its significance by turning up at the game. Probably best just to ring gmp before kick off and say you saw them touching/dealing to kids outside the ground.

City will have extra staff on duty to cope with an infestation of Mickey Mousers
hqdefault.jpg

I can see some serious shit going down next Thursday, can see a few hundred Liverpool fans coming up to see the players celebrate at our ground etc” that will definitely spell trouble anyone else see this happening
A reception committee of a couple of hundred to give them a 'Welcome to Manchester's.... socially distanced of course.

So following the dippers defeat against Atletico there was a direct correlation with an increase in COVID cases in the scouse area, yet BBC and other scum agencies ie the Guardian are plastering pictures of dipper crowds all over their sites. Talk about hypothetical tw&ts.

I wonder who Gill and twats will send to referee the game against the dippers, noticed that cheating shithouse Michael Oliver has steered clear of the Etihad, the dirty like slime ball.

I wonder who Gill and twats will send to referee the game against the dippers, noticed that cheating shithouse Michael Oliver has steered clear of the Etihad, the dirty like slime ball.
Anthony Taylor isn't it?

Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Mike Dean. Replacement official: Akil Howson. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

Anthony Taylor isn't it?

Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Mike Dean. Replacement official: Akil Howson. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.
At least now Liverpool have the title he can indulge his loyalty to 'altrincham' and fuck city over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.