Dieting

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
I'm 80kg or 12 stone 6lb.
Nearly 5' 10".
I went for annual blood tests couple of weeks ago. My LFT (liver function test) was high, so doctor sent me for an ultrasound. Turns out theres fat affecting my liver so she told me I have to lose 5 kg, about 10lbs.
I'm on a diet.
No food from 7pm in the evening till midday next day.
Some fruit in a dish with Greek plain yoghurt at midday ish.
Vegetables and fish or salad and egg/cheese or soup at around 6ish.
No booze, just tea, coffee with skim milk.
I've lost 4kg or 9lb in 2 weeks so far, but its bloody hard.
Go to bed hungry every night :(
Another week to go.
Anybody else dieting ?

Fuck me I dare not go,easily put a stone and a half on during these last 3 months,but I can diet when needs be,went to Slimming World with the Mrs and lost like a stone in a few week,so I'll get it off if I want to.

Bread is the killer for me,not to mention the few gallon of cider I consume a week,but cut both out and it falls off........now get me another can love while you going in kitchen.

Nearly 5' 10".
I went for annual blood tests couple of weeks ago. My LFT (liver function test) was high, so doctor sent me for an ultrasound. Turns out theres fat affecting my liver so she told me I have to lose 5 kg, about 10lbs.
I'm on a diet.
Another week to go.
Anybody else dieting ?

Get your head away from dieting. It's just a new lifestyle. You have been given medical advice to lose weight, or your liver could deteriorate. Dieting never works unless people change eating and drinking habits to be the new norm, not a few weeks cutting down on Mars Bars. You will feel better in no time. Maybe a few walks too wouldn't do you any harm. Good luck you fat ****.

Last edited:
Nearly 5' 10".
I'm on a diet.
Another week to go.
Anybody else dieting ?
What about exercises?

Nearly 5' 10".
I'm on a diet.
Another week to go.
Anybody else dieting ?
12stone at 5'10"? Fucking fraud - get out the fat cunts club and leave it to us pros.

If your hungry drink lots of water. I’d get proper advice as well, a few years ago and friend put me in a programme and you actually have to eat more, the reasoning is that, the body eats your muscle before fat so by increasing your metabolism with exercise it eats away at the fat rather than muscle. 5he rouble I found was it was soul destroying eating constantly between 10-6pm, I was having to supplement food with large fruit/ Milk shakes just to get my calorie count up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.