Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero's injury: "It doesn't look good. We are going to see tomorrow. He was struggling in the last month with a problem in the knee. We will see what he has done but it doesn't look good for the season." [via
@andyhampson

fuck sake,so many injuries to restart this season,after hundred days out our lot were given three weeks whilst other countries double or there about to train

Should never have finished this season

Jose Kun Aguero reporting that Sergio will go for tests tomorrow to determine the severity of a left knee injury. He adds that the pain apprently isn’t that bad and it seems to potentially be miniscus related rather than something more serious.

Translated

Agüero felt discomfort in his left knee when he turned it in the action of the penalty. Tomorrow he will have tests to find out the exact extent of the injury. His feelings are NOT the worst and the pain is more focused in the meniscus area than in another more serious area.

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero's injury: "It doesn't look good. We are going to see tomorrow. He was struggling in the last month with a problem in the knee. We will see what he has done but it doesn't look good for the season." [via
@andyhampson

fuck sake,so many injuries to restart this season,after hundred days out our lot were given three weeks whilst other countries double or there about to train

Should never have finished this season

He has had the injury for a month or more.

I do think it is wonderful how you can use almost anything to promote your theories.

He has had the injury for a month or more.

I do think it is wonderful how you can use almost anything to promote your theories.
You have missed all the injuries in the prem ?all the arses players in our game alone,it is not a theory that in what is very early pre-season after 100 days out we are expecting them to play competitive prem games

Stop being stupid

You have missed all the injuries in the prem ?all the arses players in our game alone,it is not a theory that in what is very early pre-season after 100 days out we are expecting them to play competitive prem games

Stop being stupid

Aguero has had 10 injuries over a month out in his City career 25 separate I injuries , Sergio gets kicked from pillar to post , he has a heavily muscled body and is 32.This Meniscus injury, he has had for a while, it did not just happen last night.
You get on a roll, you pick a side ,you get a theory, like the one that the premier league, the cubs, players and managers are falsifying covid test results and you run with it come hell or high water. You will not let anyone or anything sway you from your belief.

You do call me stupid a rather lot.

Aguero has had 10 injuries over a month out in his City career 25 separate I injuries , Sergio gets kicked from pillar to post , he has a heavily muscled body and is 32.This Meniscus injury, he has had for a while, it did not just happen last night.
You get on a roll, you pick a side ,you get a theory, like the one that the premier league, the cubs, players and managers are falsifying covid test results and you run with it come hell or high water. You will not let anyone or anything sway you from your belief.

You do call me stupid a rather lot.
I really can't be arsed repeating myself

I dreamed about him last night,all clean,he was a racing driver but a kind of indoor in a tube kind of race and i was on his team

Weird

Nowt weird Karen,I’m a 50 year old man and I’ve had plenty of dreams about Sergio and I will put the house on it plenty of other male city fans have aswell ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.