#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Barcelona, they pass almost every time when someone is in a better position

Yes exactly. Most pass that’s why a stupid decision not to pass 2 years ago stands out. What made last nights even worse was he could see Jesus in advance as he was right there as he was sprinting towards the ball. Still he ran another right back ragged throughout the game as usual!

Yes exactly. Most pass that’s why a stupid decision not to pass 2 years ago stands out. What made last nights even worse was he could see Jesus in advance as he was right there as he was sprinting towards the ball. Still he ran another right back ragged throughout the game as usual!
Surely he could have heard him too

Anyone's who read a lot of my posts will know how much I harp on about confidence with Sterling and Jesus. Well from his goal onwards it was clear to see just how high quality Sterling is when he gets a bit of belief. It's a shame that he's not always full of that belief (like Ederson, De Bruyne, Mahrez, and Foden often are) but it's why it's so important we have to have the faith in him and show him the support that'll get him to that level.

Just after he scored, he played a cute little reverse through ball to Mendy which for me really showcased how much he's grown in intelligence.

At the end when he was just dancing with the ball, the Newcastle players unable to get anywhere near him that is Raz at full confidence. Looks like that goal did him the world of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.