Gabby Logan

br88

"Man City have not had a lot of joy against Newcastle have they". The MOTD presenter actually just said these words at the end of the FA Cup highlights show tonight. I thought to myself that this was utter rubbish knowing that she always likes to belittle City whenever she can. So I checked the stats on fixtures between City and Newcastle and over the last 25 games...City have won 19, drawn 4 and lost 2.

If anyone is on Twitter, or whatever, can you highlight the utter stupidity and ignorance of this idiot who is hired as a so called expert on a national TV sports show.

Her ego is bigger than her adams apple.
RemarkableMarvelousFulmar-small.gif

They just seem to make stuff up sometimes.
Keown: "city where sluggish in their first game back, but are firing on all cylinders now".
Shitin el, we beat Arsenal 3 0 in our first game and where superb, and lost our last game.

You`d have thought he`d know how City were considering they gave his old team one hell of a beating.

"Man City have not had a lot of joy against Newcastle have they". The MOTD presenter actually just said these words at the end of the FA Cup highlights show tonight. I thought to myself that this was utter rubbish knowing that she always likes to belittle City whenever she can. So I checked the stats on fixtures between City and Newcastle and over the last 25 games...City have won 19, drawn 4 and lost 2.

If anyone is on Twitter, or whatever, can you highlight the utter stupidity and ignorance of this idiot who is hired as a so called expert on a national TV sports show.
Apparently a piss artist too.

They just seem to make stuff up sometimes.
Keown: "city where sluggish in their first game back, but are firing on all cylinders now".
Shitin el, we beat Arsenal 3 0 in our first game and where superb, and lost our last game.
I'm glad you posted this. I was doubting my sanity when I thought I heard him say that - assumed it was the voices in my head (again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.