Kodi/SPMC

I'm in Lancs as well. My 'provider' told me the signal runs around europe then Ireland before getting to my box?

That's bollocks but regardless...
Virgin card sharing is due to finish in 2 days anyway. All you'll get is basic free channels as all the boxes are going cardless.
The CAID is changing from 1841 to 1850, which is what they did when they knocked off the sports channels last year, but now this will be for ALL channels.

Last edited:
Virgin card sharing is due to finish in 2 days anyway. All you'll get is basic free channels as all the boxes are going cardless.
The CAID is changing from 1841 to 1850, which is what they did when they knocked off the sports channels last year, but now this will be for ALL channels.
CAID ?

Formuler's MYTVOnline app has been recreated by someone on Reddit, it's called implayer (google it) and its pretty much the same app with a few improvements. Up to now the dev has been updating it quite well, its free but you can pay to get some extra features which i assume help him keep updating the app. IMO it's probably one of the best IPTV clients out there.

Conditional Access ID.
It's basically means the encryption. 1841 is with a card to decrypt the channels, 1850 is cardless hence no sharing.

Formuler's MYTVOnline app has been recreated by someone on Reddit, it's called implayer (google it) and its pretty much the same app with a few improvements. Up to now the dev has been updating it quite well, its free but you can pay to get some extra features which i assume help him keep updating the app. IMO it's probably one of the best IPTV clients out there.
It is quite a nice app. There's plenty of pro versions around if you know where to look.

It is quite a nice app. There's plenty of pro versions around if you know where to look.
Yeah assume so, i did download a few different versions which i couldn't get to run before i just went and got his. I have only used it on the shield as of now which probably needs me to map the controller buttons for best use, so i'll try my Sony Android tv and see how it works on that.

Still rocking on my box and still getting Irish sky. Any other ideas for this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.