Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We play £uck all the next 2 weeks in games that are meaningless. If we don't play anything other than our absolute best line up, we're saying we could care less. We show up to show them what we're capable of or don't show up at all.
......................Eddie....................
Kyle...Garcia(?)...Eric....No idea
........KdB........Rod.......Bernie.....
...Raz...........Gabby.......Phil.....
When you say we show them what we are capable of or don’t show up at all, that’s one fucking spoilt post. I have never seen a City side under a Pep “not show up”. We have been beaten occasionally, we have played badly occasionally, but I have never seen us “not show up”. That is a fucking rubbish post

Haven’t got a fucking scooby what you are on about
So in Zenmanc's post they don't know who is the choice for LB, so No Idea is put there to make that point. That could easily be twisted by a poster to suggest, often humourously, that Zenmanc has actually selected a player called No Idea, as opposed to treating it as the placeholder it is.

Wtf are you on about?
mossideblue has gone one further and made a joke here suggesting that "No Idea" in Zenmanc's team is not only a player but actually Zenmanc themself, implying that Zenmanc has in mossideblue's opinion, no idea.

So in Zenmanc's post they don't know who is the choice for LB, so No Idea is put there to make that point. That could easily be twisted by a poster to suggest, often humourously, that Zenmanc has actually selected a player called No Idea, as opposed to treating it as the placeholder it is.

mossideblue has gone one further and made a joke here suggesting that "No Idea" in Zenmanc's team is not only a player but actually Zenmanc themself, implying that Zenmanc has in mossideblue's opinion, no idea.
Bingo :)

Struggling to be that interested in this game now. Cup games are all that matter to me for rest of season. We will finish second whatever happens Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.