I sense trouble on Thursday

Like I said, mate, there’s no way a massive mob is going to storm one or more police cordons just to stand outside a ground. Even if all your lads turned up en masse, they wouldn’t get near there either. Total waste of time for both parties whatever the motivation is. And if it’s who I think it is that was getting some stick, I’m pretty sure they’ve known each other for a while. There’s a few Mancs who they’ve battled with but know socially. Might be wrong with who it is there though.
I’ll be glued into the chair, no danger of me moving whatsoever. Stay safe too, pal.
Ok fair enough pal, at least you seem sensible unlike a few thousand idiots that follow Liverpool. I'd be embarrassed to be part of this club if we had as many numpties following us and behaving the way yous do like la. Shameful. But some scallies know no shame unfortunately and tarnish the good folks of Liverpool with the same brush. We'll see Thursday night what happens but GMP won't be taking shit and turning a blind eye as murkeyside police have...

Listen Bongo lad. If you think scouse scallies won't turn up with intent of causing trouble I suggest you stay of the bong and bong. A car of them have already turned up across town taunting a well knows rag. I suggest you tell your chums to stay at home and join 30 dots up in your colouring books. Stay safe, stay away!

El Bucket Head

Merseyside police have arrested one person for letting of a firework and one for wounding after Friday nights pier head gathering, ffs 2 people out of around 2,000 people who attended, but I suppose it’s an increase on the arrests after the bus incident gmp will beat em good on Thursday should they arrive

Merseyside police have arrested one person for letting of a firework and one for wounding after Friday nights pier head gathering, ffs 2 people out of around 2,000 people who attended, but I suppose it’s an increase on the arrests after the bus incident gmp will beat em good on Thursday should they arrive
Just feels like a token gesture from Merseyside plod

The GMP should issue a warning in the Livarpool Echo newspaper that they will be patrolling both inside and outside the Etithad Stadium. We will be all armed with tazers, and we will use them if any Livarpool fans try to enter the Etithad Complex.I

We will then make them walk all the way back to Livarpool, all the way along the East Lancs Road, and no we will not be stopping to go give you a rest, just because you feel tired. Just think about it, if you didn't turn up, you wouldn't have been forced to walk all the way to Livarpool would you.

The GMP should issue a warning in the Livarpool Echo newspaper that they will be patrolling both inside and outside the Etithad Stadium. We will be all armed with tazers, and we will use them if any Livarpool fans try to enter the Etithad Complex.I

We will then make them walk all the way back to Livarpool, all the way along the East Lancs Road, and no we will not be stopping to go give you a rest, just because you feel tired. Just think about it, if you didn't turn up, you wouldn't have been forced to walk all the way to Livarpool would you.

A slight over reaction I would think.

Arrested and fined. Can you think of a suitable amount?

I honestly don’t give a fuck whether any of the daft cult cunnts turn up on Thursday. They won’t get anywhere near the ground and they will just look like utterly sad dicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.