Who can replace Leroy Sane?

He's done first team training before and pep didn't like his attitude apparently

I admit I know fuck all about this situation. But, from playing in my younger days, and watching my daughters play sport on teams, there are just people with shit attitudes. They may be exceptional or just another player.

You know the type, the coach tells them to do something and they roll their eyes or straight out say no or answer back. Maybe everyone else is hustling or jogging and they are walking and dragging arse.

I am not saying this is the case or anything similar but it does happen. Especially on teams where everyone is good enough to be there and some think they are "special" because of it.

Last edited:
A signing who has a better work ethic than him would be a positive step in the right direction.Never doubted his wonderful talent but in that last final 3rd of last season Pep showed him who was "daddy" and left him out on a fairly regular basis.
We all know that Peps philosophy is based on an excellent work ethic and ball retention.This is where Sane let himself down unfortunately.Pity as he could have been a world beater in the worlds best league ... now he wants to prove it in a so-so league dominated by one club ... who are the dogs shit.

A signing who has a better work ethic than him would be a positive step in the right direction.Never doubted his wonderful talent but in that last final 3rd of last season Pep showed him who was "daddy" and left him out on a fairly regular basis.
We all know that Peps philosophy is based on an excellent work ethic and ball retention.This is where Sane let himself down unfortunately.Pity as he could have been a world beater in the worlds best league ... now he wants to prove it in a so-so league dominated by one club ... who are the dogs shit.

I have it on good authority that Mia San Mia does indeed translate to "We are the dogs shit."

We all know that Peps philosophy is based on an excellent work ethic and ball retention.This is where Sane let himself down unfortunately....

100% spot on.

Yes because Gundogan works his ass off every game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.