come on who will be in their local this weekend

Been open nearly 7 weeks here but yes, I'll be in one getting bladdered. Obviously just a case of helping the economy in these difficult times...

Dont do your usual of hanging onto people and telling them they're your best mate. That shit needs a hiatus. Apart from that, have a socially distanced drink and sing song.

The first day the pubs are open is the safest day to go.

Still don't think I will, but the odds of catching it at a pub is never going to be lower than on the first day of opening.

Letting it calm down a bit.

Sunday morning papers is going to be littered with pictures of “youths” pissed battling and young girls slumped on benches.

I went about 3 weeks ago when they opened here but made sure it had an outdoor drinking area brought mask etc for going inside - even with best intentions to social distance don't underestimate how hard it is if you have people there you haven't seen for a while after third third pint or so - definitely not the same feeling and a bit stressful if I'm being honest which is the opposite reason for going to the pub - Had about 10 different people either slap me on the back, shake hand or pull up a chair from their table. Must have gone through a whole bottle of sanatiser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.