Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the club have told Sky Sports that their employee will not be granted access to the stadium after he broke lockdown rules and was in close contact with members of the public within the last x7 days?

I swear to fucking God, if City let this fucking spitting horrible **** in to our ground, and bend over to Sky, after he’s come in to contact with god knows fucking who, risking contamination of OUR stadium and staff, then I have lost all faith in the club. We would deserve whatever dicking the media and UEFA want to give us for being such pussies.

Difficult this game. I don’t want to lose to them but I don’t want our players picking up injuries for a pointless game. Cup games are more important.

I can see a few snide kicks at our players too Liverpool would rather we win Fook all this season so going into next year confidence will be down.

pep can just play the kids for me
They'd have to kick us bloody hard to make us forget we've already won the League cup.

Will the FA/Premier League/VAR change the rules of football for theses dirty, cheating, snide bastards again ?

Should be up for this, two best teams in the premier league and we have a point to prove. But somehow I'm not fussed. League is done, and doesn't feel like the showcase event it should be because of no fans, and of course, var's influence on the reverse fixture.

A confident Sane up against Arnold would be fun, I blame Arnold in part for him getting injured - he couldn't handle him and got pissed off, and lashes out a few times - but may be that sane himself doesn't fancy it. He wants to keep fit, not go up against a petulant full back who often gets the referees protection.

It's be nice to not get beat, had enough of scousers (and the media) telling me that this season eclipses anything that has gone before, and would like to stop them getting a century. But I just worry var will have its say yet again.

Liverpool fans last season: one champions League defeats a thousand premier leagues

This season: one premier league defeats a thousand champions leagues

Don’t give a fuck if it’s sad - just sent this to the club;

Good morning,

I’m a lifeline supporter of City, and I’m not sure who this needs to be flagged for the attention of.

A Sky employee, Jamie Carragher, has been photographed walking around with a mob of people; showing a blatant disregard for social distancing and by extension showing a lack of care or empathy for anyone whom he may imminently come in to contact with.

As a match going supporter, it is my belief that our club has a duty to protect;
- its staff
- its players
- medical staff in attendance at games
- other members of the media
- all of the aboves’ families

And that these people and their health need to be prioritised over Sky’s financial might and Jamie Carragher’s apparent selfish immaturity.

I would ask that this is investigated as a matter of urgency prior to Thursday nights’ game.

As a member of the public, I would have to self isolate for 14 days if I had done similar to Jamie Carragher. It will be an outrageous act of negligence on behalf of MCFC if he is allowed in to our stadium, when he can’t even abide by social distancing measures.

I’ve included a link to the tweet which includes a photo of him surrounded by other people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Duffyyyy_EFC/status/1276676532598177793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1276676532598177793&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231276676532598177793

Please can this be forwarded urgently to management in health and safety (or whoever is leading City’s response to COVID-19), and please can I be copied in?

Kind regards, Phil

As long as they dont knock one in from 25 yards in the first 10 mins (as they keep seeming to) we should win and outplay comfortably

I hope we see Foden and Garcia start this one. I think we’d find out far more about how ready they are to play consistently at the top level of the game by playing the likes of Liverpool.

Nothing sad about it, well said.

Would be interested to hear if you get a response.
It'll be blah blah blah SKY chose who they want & City have no say in who comes to work on the game....if he gets a reply.

For my money there should be nobody apart from camera operators & technicians from sky in the ground. The rest can watch on a screen like we have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.