Kalidou Koulibaly

When I was in Naples a couple of years ago the locals pronounced his name along the lines of "Kool-lah-balliii" with the emphasis on the end or simply K2 in reference to the mountain.

Who knows if the Italians are pronouncing it correctly in the first place, bearing in mind he's from Senegal.
Cheers mate.
Italian Tony was saying Koola bye dee. Mind you he corrects me on every non English players name.
Plus, haircuts went up a fiver so fuck him.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/...-per-90-milioni-c-e-il-city-pronta-un-d-67975
I speak decent Italian after living here a while. Here's my translation:

The future of Koulibably doesn't seem like it's with Napoli. At the end of the season, the player probably will leave. His future team's not yet known, but the calls of the Premier League are making themselves heard.

Today's edition of Il Mattina says De Laurentiis specified to Ramadani, Koulibaly's agent, that he'd cost at least 90 mil euro (82 mil pound).

The only team at the moment in the running seems to be Manchester City.

Napoli has got two replacements ready. Gabriel from Lille 25 mil euro and Milenkovic from Fiorentina (for which they've actually made contact).

Last edited:
£72m + £10m in add ons if Napoli want £82m?

Last summer Napoli owner laughed at Maguire's transfer fee. So in fairness why wouldnt he ask for premium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.