UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just going down a rabbit hole. Someone (with known sources) said Pearce was a witness, someone else said perhaps he was a crucial witness. I simply said I hope they are wrong because it would sway my confidence if our case was dependent on witnesses as opposed to documents.

So I have no idea what you are actually saying. If it's simply you believe City's evidence is "irrefutable" because that is what City say, great. That isn't my view.

I agree irrefutable is very hard to prove in many different scenarios, but the point stands that one person has mentioned he may of been present, the poster himself admits he hears all sorts of information and quite a lot of the time that information has not been correct, not having a go at you or the OP who said it, but taking it as he did happen without virtually any actual knowledge of it seems to be posting for posting sake.

Anyhow, we all want the right outcome and hopefully whatever happened at CAS has already been decided and City have been cleared of any of this nonsense.

If it goes against us there will be about a thousand posts in ten minutes which will see about 20/30 posters banned, if it goes for us the same amount of posts but only about 10/15 posters banned ;)

Simon Cliff made the alleged 'joke'. Without having to dig them out again what was so unprofessional about Simon Pearce s emails?

We still don't know how these emails came about being leaked BTW. If you want to be frightened about communicating via any electronic means then read the following:-

https://investigativejournal.org/qatars-hack-of-our-democracies/

Confidential financial information should always be communicated by a secure network (not email). This is how it works even in small organisations like local councils for example or health authorities who can be prosecuted if sensitive personal data is breached. It is the same for banks and all major organisations. Any information about money transfers, like that discussed by Simon Pearce, should not held on an open system. It could all have been avoided if City's senior managers had not been so stupid. They get paid a lot of money to be professional leaders.
I believe Rui Pinto is just an old fashioned criminal and not under any influence from the Qataris and that's what the police in Portugal and other countries think. Let's see what comes out in the trial.

If it goes against us there will be about a thousand posts in ten minutes which will see about 20/30 posters banned, if it goes for us the same amount of posts but only about 10/15 posters banned ;)
Ha, I'm already dreading the day. Could really do with some advanced notice from CAS so that I can bump up the server in preparation. How about it Rui?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.