Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fee is kind of irrelevant. Sane was good for us as a player. Nothing special as a man. I get the feeling he just wanted to go home. And ultimately being German he felt no real loyalty or connection to our club. He got a tattoo of him scoring in a City shirt and then covered the City shirt up and went to great lengths to run down his contract. He's entitled to do that, and rather than fall out about it I say we let him go, thank him for his efforts and insert a sell-on clause.

Should have been somewhere around £60m but given our selling skills, can't expect much.
If the roles had been reversed, we would have ended up paying £60m

That's Euros as well, so under £45m

Sounds a bit too low to believe and Falk is usually wrong.

Hopefully so but it seems as though we've learnt nothing from all our business over the last decade. I don't understand to logic of selling him this early; surely it makes sense to drag it on to get the best possible price. We seem to have fallen for Bayern's bluff immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.