Parler

brooklandsblue2.0

Has anyone heard of this new Parler app? On the surface I liked the ‘cut of their jib’ as I’m all about freedom of speech on the internet and I hate the “cancel culture” on twitter etc. However I’ve heard it’s a bit of an echo chamber, anyone got any experience?

parlour1.jpg.cf.jpg

t_500x300

The creater calls it the conservatives alternative to twitter.

Mainly used by trumps fans and the hard right, even after one co-owner offered rewards for more people from other areas to join to balance ot out as a platform for all most have not bothered to join and left it a haven for the right.

Mainly used by trumps fans and the hard right, even after one co-owner offered rewards for more people from other areas to join to balance ot out as a platform for all most have not bothered to join and left it a haven for the right.
You haven't sold it to me

Yeah that’s what I’m getting. It seems a right wing version of twitter. Katie Hopkins and Tommeh are on there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.