Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreading watching our midfield get bypassed by one ball over the top and seeing Otamendi on a one on one situation with Mane / Salah.

Sit the full backs in and don’t let them get too high up the pitch. Pep did that at Anfield last season but didn’t do it November which I found baffling, they run out of ideas. They hardly have Xavi and Iniesta to create anything in the middle of the park.

Sit the full backs in and don’t let them get too high up the pitch. Pep did that at Anfield last season but didn’t do it November which I found baffling, they run out of ideas. They hardly have Xavi and Iniesta to create anything in the middle of the park.

I agree mate. It winds me up.

I don't understand why we don't set up more defensively against these? Like we did a couple of seasons ago where we should have won if Mahrez scored that penalty.

This Liverpool team is built to be our kryptonite. Fast on the break, great in one on one situations.

The problem we have is we have lost Fernandinho in the midfield who was not only quick off the mark but also knew how to sniff out danger.

Rodri is getting there but you can't teach pace which is was we need in the midfield against these lot.

These references to Carragher's spitting reminded me how much players from all teams spit when they're playing. Almost every time you get a close up of a player after an incident, they spit. Why? Is it simply copying what they've seen others do for years or is it coached into players? Does swallowing your own saliva instead of spitting it out give you less energy? I just don't get it. I played football for years & don't ever remember spitting. In these times it seems like a particularly brainless thing to do

I agree mate. It winds me up.

I don't understand why we don't set up more defensively against these? Like we did a couple of seasons ago where we should have won if Mahrez scored that penalty.

This Liverpool team is built to be our kryptonite. Fast on the break, great in one on one situations.

The problem we have is we have lost Fernandinho in the midfield who was not only quick off the mark but also knew how to sniff out danger.

Rodri is getting there but you can't teach pace which is was we need in the midfield against these lot.

I hope it’s not one of those game like Chelsea last week where we dominate possession and then get suckered. Otamendi scares me if he plays, wonder if Pep will be brave and put Garcia in see how he does? Can’t get a better way to measure how good he is than a game like this.

I just hope we play our strongest team, but, i don't know what it is. I do know that it must include Foden. He gives us another dimension, and, given how poor we are defensively, we must do everything to keep the ball and attack - keep them as far away from our penalty area as possible.

I just hope we play our strongest team, but, i don't know what it is. I do know that it must include Foden. He gives us another dimension, and, given how poor we are defensively, we must do everything to keep the ball and attack - keep them as far away from our penalty area as possible.
Klopp's rotating tomorrow apparently.

Klopp will set them up to attack on the break. They don’t want to lose against us after just winning the league. They would be happy for 0-0.

sadly I can see us going all out attack which leaves the long ball on too many times.

im hoping pep goes defensive & rest the likes of Kev for cup games but I don’t see it.

as long as we leave with no injuries I do not care about the result of this game.

Which player is going to step up and score the goal of their life this time round, maybe Lovren or perhaps Alisson fancies a 40yrd screamer?

Every time we play these cnuts they have the game of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.