Sky Sports....

They will be some free on the BBC, plus Amazon if you have Prime. That will do for me to see what's what. I can add it again later if needed. I just think the lack of a crowd will make it awful especially if they are going to add a FIFA style noise to it.
They'll be free on sky mix as well, Channel 145 as I've binned off sky sports. The sky Q is a good tool so have kept the entertainment package

Surely if you have the sky sports package your paying for the privilege to see games that can’t otherwise be seen on other platforms Normally like bt,bbc and so on ( yes I know iptv and so on ) yet with sky announcing that 25 games are free to air then surely that service has changed ..

Fuck sky anyway mate. Sick of arse wipe twats like Neville and Spit boy and shouty man Jim Shite. I haven't missed it in 3 months
Spot-on. I have sacked off SKY and much as it will pain me not being able to watch City I just can't bring myself to go back to SKY and its relentless diet of Liverpool FC and MUFC propaganda. How many more compilations of the Rag's glory years in the 1990s can anyone want? It was almost 30 years ago FFS.

Surely if you have the sky sports package your paying for the privilege to see games that can’t otherwise be seen on other platforms Normally like bt,bbc and so on ( yes I know iptv and so on ) yet with sky announcing that 25 games are free to air then surely that service has changed ..

I paid for the last 4 months multi room when I only have one box (It used to be a requisite for UHD then they changed it). Did they tell me? Did they fuck. I expect Sky won't give you a discount unless you complain really really hard.

I paid for the last 4 months multi room when I only have one box (It used to be a requisite for UHD then they changed it). Did they tell me? Did they fuck. I expect Sky won't give you a discount unless you complain really really hard.
I intend phoning them sometime this week,and will be mentioning the free to air games and looking for a good discount,if I get any billy bullshit from them I’ll just pull the plug on the sky sports subscription altogether,if they piss me off I’ll cut the whole fucking lot and ditch them...

Bar fan boys of rags and dippers, and the emergence of Firestick etc, I don't know why anyone would want to give the clowns a penny

As well as City, I'm a Warrington RL fan, and I'll watch big footy matches. Other than that, I'll watch The Masters/Open/Ryder Cup in golf, and bits and bobs of Lancs and England cricket, and that's it.
So, I WAS paying for (but not watching) Darts, RU, F1, Tennis, US Sports. I'd lost ALL interest in boxing, when Hatton's fights went PPV in 2005. And I have no interest in the propaganda on SSNews.

If my stick buffers during a match, so what. I've gone from £130 to £30. £1200 a year saving.

As Del Boy would say.... EVERYONE'S A WINNER, POT POURRI

Binned them off end of Feb and just before the football season was put on hold.
Yesterday they emailed me saying they want me back with a 60% reduction in price..
Decisions decisions...

My sky contract end in November and I will bin it
Football on Sky was second to none but now it’s shit, don’t mind G Nev even though he’s a rag but spitty carratwat what a c***, Now you get miserable twat KeaneJim White just a loud mouth asshole, movie channels shit entertainment package shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.