Welcome Pablo Moreno

He was a Barcelona youth who broke a number of scoring records before Juventus offered him his first Pro-contact. The Barcelona forums suggest he was extremely talented.

He was a Barcelona youth who broke a number of scoring records before Juventus offered him his first Pro-contact. The Barcelona forums suggest he was extremely talented.
Didn't Enes Unal break all crazy goalscoring records before we signed him?. This lad will probably be sold on for a profit in a few years time.

Didn't Enes Unal break all crazy goalscoring records before we signed him?.
He did and went out on loan and played well.
I can see little point in getting young players particularly those that cannot play for City immediately and shipping them out.
Douglas Luis, Marlos Moreno , Unal and Steffen all bought and had to go out on loan immediately as they did not have the qualifying standard to play for us.
I think this puts them at a major disadvantage. I'd have loved to have had Steffen at City now and I still dont know if he has achieved qualification status bearing in mind his injury and Covid restricting international matches.

At some point one has to surely come to something with all these youth team players we buy

maybe this guy will break the mould and actually become something and actually make the first team squad and not just be another perenial loanee - but only time will tell

At some point one has to surely come to something with all these youth team players we buy

maybe this guy will break the mould and actually become something and actually make the first team squad and not just be another perenial loanee - but only time will tell
Eric Garcia has already 'broken the mould'. The question is, will you ever stop moaning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.