Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're without our all-time top scorer, without our defensive lynchpin, against an unchanged (again), full-strength Liverpool side, without a home crowd, having taken a grand total of 4 points from a possible 27 against our nearest rivals, and people think we are going to win ?
One thing Ferny hasnt been this season is our defensive lynchpin. If he isnt playing DM then id rather Gacia / Laporte played.

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Mendy

Rodri
KDB
Bernardo

Sterling
Mahrez
Jesus

I suspect Pep will go with Silva or Gundogan in midfield and I'm nervous that if one of them plays alongside Rodri we will get overran in midfield. I'd rather have KDB and Bernardo/Forden in there.

Time for Sterling to end his run of poor form against Liverpool, its a big game for him.

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Mendy

Rodri
KDB
Bernardo

Sterling
Mahrez
Jesus

I suspect Pep will go with Silva or Gundogan in midfield and I'm nervous that if one of them plays alongside Rodri we will get overran in midfield. I'd rather have KDB and Bernardo/Forden in there.

Time for Sterling to end his run of poor form against Liverpool, its a big game for him.
Please not Rodri / Gundo in midfield, that just doesn't end well.

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Mendy

Rodri
KDB
Bernardo

Sterling
Mahrez
Jesus

Agreed with all that. I've a bad feeling it will be another Rodri and Gundogan partnership. Bernardo and KDB have to play in midfield together.

Klippety now has stated we have a point to prove ? We won back to back titles , eight out of the last ten domestic trophies , maybe he hhas a point to prove , his "eggs in one basket" style of management needs questioning , if the Dippers are the best team ever then surely they will have no isuues sweeping the board next year
But as he only has ten decent players he will have to continue with this one trophy a season attitude , and leave the trophy collecting to Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.