Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

He could start every league game be shit but in 12 months he could be brilliant so You never judge a young player after half dozen games.

I know, it took Mahrez more than full season.

but in general, the more chances/ minutes you give players the better they become.

saw a lot of hype around the kid but the footage didnt impressed me much tbh, he is just faster and stronger than most kids his age, that will be neutralized against senior players. Didnt saw much in the context of team play...that said, he has interesting attributes for sure, maybe can even play as a center forward in the future.

saw a lot of hype around the kid but the footage didnt impressed me much tbh, he is just faster and stronger than most kids his age, that will be neutralized against senior players. Didnt saw much in the context of team play...that said, he has interesting attributes for sure, maybe can even play as a center forward in the future.

He has an excellent long-range shot too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.